Woodi Pecks Biligiri Hills coffee beans - 1Kg
- Hand selected arabica's from Biligiri Hills in Karnataka in Southern India these coffee beans are organically cultivated and Sustainably sourced. These beans are know for it's amazing aroma and rich taste in every cup.
- Tribals do not use any artificial or chemicals to grow the coffee hence it has a very unique taste and flavour
- This light roasted beans are ideal for Black coffee as an espresso or a hand drip too. With milk this coffee gives a mellow after taste for a long time
- Shelf Life: 9 Months; Total Weight: 1000 gm; Package Contents: 1Kgs of Fresh roasted coffee beans | Light Roast
- Aboriginal Coffee for Extraordinary Flavour! The best coffees are the ones that satisfy more than just the caffeine cravings!